Weatherskin Commercial Construction
Large scale projects with high product expectations and demands is where Weatherskin thrives. Our products are cutting edge, versatile, and perform at the highest standards and the commercial construction industry has noticed. Every day, Weatherskin products are being spec’d into more jobs across North America. It isn’t just new builds that are including Weatherskin, older projects and renovations are using our products as well. There are many instances where other products fail. Any day that an engineer can cut 100,000 pounds of gravel off of a roof and lessen the load on their structure is a good day. Update a facility for hygiene by adding our washable wall system. Maybe you want new easy to clean, ultra-durable epoxy floors to replace the failing tiles in your facility? No problem.
The trained Weatherskin service division, that is located in numerous locations throughout North America, know that safety and proper application is paramount for any job. Because we have such a versatile product line it’s not uncommon for our installers to be bidding on multiple components of new builds or large-scale restoration/renovation projects. Our service division provides their clients the installation warranty and we provide our products warranty. Our service division has found this to be a huge benefit in terms of providing security to their clients. The project managers, project estimators, and prime contractors seem to prefer only having to call one company vs ten vendors and different applicators.
The commercial development sector in North America is always growing, as is the green building movement. With new and expanding business and environmentally sound LEED approved building projects leading the charge in terms of innovation, it couldn’t be more of an exciting time for a company such as ours. We fit perfectly in line with the requirements that progressive governments and standards organizations are searching for. Our products are trusted by the US Department of labor, Canadian Food and Drug as well as the Mining Safety & Health (MSHA) organization.
Examples of common commercial construction applications:
- Wall coatings for government institutions/buildings, hospitals, food processing/handing facilities, vertical farming facilities, restaurants, agricultural facilities, and schools.
- Exterior wall coatings for pre-fabricated buildings, modular homes, modular blast trailers, modular class-rooms, facility/warehouses, foundations and underground super-structures.
- Roof coatings on various structures including malls, office buildings, commercial reality structures, warehouses, manufacturing facilities.
- Tank coatings for both above and below grade vessels, non-conductive coatings for oil-field and telecoms sectors, magnesium oxide panel board construction projects and concrete water-proofing on mechanical and concrete mining components.
- Floor coatings for high machine traffic facilities, production plants, malls, schools, hospitals, air-line hangers and parkades.
- Fire-resistant coatings for various applications in multiple industries.